Possible Snow Day, Monday, February 3, 2020

Submitted by julia.murray on
Attachment Size
Possible Snow Day February 3, 2020.jpg 189.88 KB

Dear Nebo Parents/Guardians & Employees:

If the storm proves to be as strong as predicted, Nebo School District schools will be closed all day tomorrow, Monday, February 3, 2020. However, a final decision regarding the closure of schools will NOT be made until 6:30 AM tomorrow morning.

Nebo will NOT be considering a two-hour delayed start tomorrow due to our Monday early out schedule.

Communications will be sent to parents and employees through email, text, and phone IF school is going to be canceled. Otherwise, school will be held according to our normal schedule. Announcements will also be placed on the Inclement Weather section of our web page (www.nebo.edu), and social media.

Thank you for being supportive of Nebo schools and students.

Submitted by lana.hiskey