Online Registration (New for 2017-18)
Beginning June 1, 2017
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
**IF YOUR OLDEST CHILD IS A KINDERGARTEN STUDENT, CALL THE SCHOOL (801-489-2820) FOR YOUR STUDENT'S ID# BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. YOU WILL NEED THIS NUMBER TO CREATE AN ASPIRE ACCOUNT**
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Donation for field trips, assemblies and classroom supplies.
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Art City students, or if one of these has changed)
- Once ALL items have been completed (SIS verification, donation received, all forms electronically signed), teacher assignments will be available on August 1st on SIS.
- Registration complete. Walk-in registration not necessary.
Walk-in Registration: August 1st from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first time Art CIty students required to bring documentation.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)