You are invited to join the PTA! You can easily join online with this link: https://artcity.memberhub.store/shopping/categories/13802 or you can join in person at “Meet the Teacher” on August 16th.
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a non-profit organization that provides the following:
- A connection with parents and teachers.
- A powerful voice for children on Capitol Hill.
- It only costs $6 (plus a small processing fee if completed online with the link provided) – This is an influential $6 that, in part, is spent for child advocacy in our legislature!
- The PTA makes possible many programs at the school including...
- White Ribbon Week
- Watch D.O.G.S.
- Green & Red Ribbon Week
- The Great Artist Program
- Field Day
- Christmas Wish Trees
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- 6th Grade Graduation
- . . . . . . and much more!
To help or learn about these programs go to “Hubs” at MemberHub: https://artcity.memberhub.com/join_open_hubs/
Utah PTAs are now pleased to be using MemberHub! It is a much needed platform that has been specifically designed for the PTA. It is AWESOME! There are more than 10,000 PTA units that have been using this platform across the nation. This website will be a central place for people to learn about various programs and opportunities to volunteer for events happening at our school throughout the year.
Feel free to forward this PTA membership link to grandparents, neighbors and others who would like to support our wonderful Art City Elementary PTA!
And . . . Mark your calendar for the Fall Festival FUNdraiser on Friday, September 20th. We will be raising the money needed to run the above listed PTA school programs!
Art City Elementary PTA
|Fundraising and Parent Disclosure.pdf||96.2 KB|